Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Pretty Cute Stamps "Ribbon Challenge"

Happy Saturday friends!

Pretty Cute Stamps is having a fun challenge this month, "Ribbon Challenge" . Click HERE to get all the details and to link up your project!


So here is my project for this months challenge...


As you can see, I am trying to get a  head start on my teacher gifts for teacher appreciation week. I created this fun bag using Close to My Heart Artiste Cartridge (bag image on page 79) and used Pretty Cute Stamps Chick with Brains stamp set for my sweet Owl and the sentiment!  I love how the ribbon added the perfect finishing touch to my gift bag!

Well that is all that I have for you today! Don't forget to stop by the other design team members blogs to get more fabulous inspiration (click HERE to take you to Pretty Cute Stamps blog).


Here is the stamp set I used

Have a fabulous weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment