Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Paisley - Terrific Tuesday Challenge

Good afternoon! I decided to join the challenge over at Scrappy Moms Stamps and this week their cartridge choice was Paisley.  I love this cartridge, it has many cute cuts and my mind could not choose...ahhhh!!  Well I ended up choosing the design on page 53! I kept it simple because I will be duplicating for several women in my church.  I welded two purses together to make the card and simply made all the other cuts that go along with this design. I used some metallic embossing powder for the saying and liquid pearls for the scallops. Hope you like it!



Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. So cute - what a great idea! Thank you for joining us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete