Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Oh Happy Day

Happy Thursday! I wanted to start off today's post with an announcement! Vanessa over at Butterfly Reflections Ink had a Design Team call for her new store, I decided to apply and got news a few days later that I made her team...OMG was I excited! This is my first design team and I am super duper honored and I hope I make her proud!

She was super kind in sending me a few items from her store and I wanted to share a few of them with you on today's card! I wanted to create something in celebration of this happy day, a card to help someone celebrate a special moment or time in there life.

Here it is:



I decided to use a fun layered embellishment from Maggie Holmes, love love this collection, with some of the same paper I used on my last card (same collection). I added my sentiment using one of my favorite stamp sets Avery Elle Oh Happy Day! Such a beautiful stamp set, if you don't own this one you definitely need to pick it up here and add it to your stamp collection, you will not regret it! I then stamped some sequence using the MFT You Were Meant to Sparkle stamp set on vellum (another great stamp set), placed some adhesive behind my embossed images to place my vellum on top of my design paper. I just love how the vellum softens the busy background.

Well there is my finish card, hope you enjoyed it and as always thanks for stopping by!

Don't forget to stop by the store, you still have a chance to get 20% off your entire purchase. Sale ends on Sunday July 6.

Supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment