Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Birthday Gift Card Holder

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I've neglected my blog for a few weeks to prepare for my first craft fair! AHHH! It happened this passed weekend and I was nervous, excited, and ready! The turn out was nice and as crazy as it sounds I signed up for another one that will be happening this weekend!

Here's a look at my set up!



I also wanted to share another project that I submitted for the Design Team Call that The Crafty Pickle had a few months back. If you haven't visited TCP Etsy Shop, PLEEEESE do so, there are tons of great flair and sequins in stock!

Here is the gift card holder I made...



I used CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge to cut my envelope and tag (pg 37 in the handbook) and the balloon (pg 70 in the handbook). As you can see in this project I used my flair as a balloon to add some fun to the envelope.

Hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment