Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Saturday, January 23, 2016

"You are so full of AWESOMENESS"

Hi crafty friends, Joann here today on this lovely Saturday sharing a thank you card using of my favorite stamp sets from Pretty Cute Stamps! The Many Thanks stamp set is full of so many wonderful thank you sentiments!  

Here is today's card...


I used a stencil with some Spun Sugar Distress Ink to add a little detail behind my butterfly. I then used a butterfly die to cut out 2 butterflies out of some pattern paper and vellum and hand stitched it to my card with some black thread.


Taking my Pretty Cute Stamps Many Thanks stamp set, I white heat embossed it onto some black cardstock and added it to my card and finished it off by adding a few die cut hearts and sequins.

Well that's it, I hope you enjoyed today's card. As always don't forget to stop by Pretty Cute Stamps shop to pick up this fabulous stamp set!



Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment