Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Awards

This has been long over due.  First, I would like to thank Missy for the Liebster Blog Award. For this award you're just supposed to thank the person who sent it and then  pass it along to 3 - 5 more bloggers.  Here is the award and the blogs I've chosen!




1. Kim from http://snippetsoflife-kim.blogspot.com/
2. Patty from http://craftykitten1.blogspot.com/
3. Nicole from http://ohsoeverything.blogspot.com/

The Second award I got was the Versatile Blogger Award and the Stylish Blogger Award. I thank Diana and Kim for these wonderful awards. For this one you have to first thank the person who gave it to you.  Next you have to tell 7 things about yourself.  Then you pass it along to 15 other bloggers. So here it goes!



1. I am a first time mommy to a 6 1/2 month baby boy!
2. I love Italian food.
3. I've NEVER had a pedicure.
4. I LOVE heels...hey, the higher the heel the closer I am to God (lol)!!
5. My favorite book is The Shack!
6. My favorite color is pink (if you haven't noticed, lol)
7. I'm addicted to shopping on craigslist for cricut cartridges!!

Now for the 15 Bloggers who I feel are deserving of this award are, in no particular order:

1. Nicole
2. Jenn
3. Terri
4. Diane
5. Sandy
6. Tina
7. Vetti's Craft Spot
8.
9. Kelly G
10. Fun Paper Creations
11. CRAZY4CHRIST
12. Heather
13. Sweet Peas Designs
14. Paper Deckerations
15. Katie

Check out there blogs!!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award!!! And go NOW and get you a pedicure!!! :)

    Jenn
    Scrap-a-tude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Joann~ I love pink, too~ You are sweet and I'm a new follower~ :D

    Tina~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Joann! And I've never had a pedicure either!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joann, thanks so much for the award! It feels good to receive one! Hugs!!

    Patty
    Craftykitten1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award~ sorry it has taken some time to collect it.

    ReplyDelete