Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mini Card/Gift Card

Happy Wednesday everyone!  I am sharing a mini card that I made. I had originally made it to hold a gift card, but since I didn't use one I replaced that area with a stamped image.  I should have added an image on the front, but like always making things at the last minute...lol!! I placed a button on top of the slit where the card closes just to add a little something!




Supplies Used
Card Base: Cricut Cartridge -  Lyrical Letters pg.70
Stamp: Engraved Greetings from Stampin' Up
Card Stock: The Paper Studio - Birthday Extravaganza
Embossing Powder: American Crafts Zing - Purple Metallic Finish

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. What a great gift card holder.. I love.. Super cute!!! TFS!!!
    Nicole:)

    ReplyDelete