Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Pink Stamper Design Team Call!

Hi everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful day and had time to craft!  Robyn, My Pink Stamper, is having a design team call and so I decided to submit an entry...fingers crossed...lol!! I decided to challenge myself with a layout. I normally post cards, but wanted to make and post something a little different for Robyn's challenge. I created an 8x8 layout for my son's scrapbook. I really love the way it turned out! We went swimming for the first time a few days ago and he loved the water so much he kept trying to drink it...lol!!  I'll tell you, he is a hand full!!  Hope you enjoy it!!


Sun was cut at 3"

Phrase was cute at 3.5"

Supplies:
Cricut Cartridge: H2O 
Designer Paper: Nana's Nursery Baby Boy
Stamps: Martha Stewart-Clear Pattern Stamps
Stickers: Joann's-Cream/Brown Mini Bubble Alpha
VersaMark
Clear Embossing Powder
Stickles: Crystal
Tombo Multi Liquid Glue
Mini Glue Dots

Hope you have a fabulous day! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Love your layout! Great job!
    www.dawnicakorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic layout! I love how you used the button in the middle of the sun and added the little "first" by the "splish splash"! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your layout. Thanks so much for posting!
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a sweet summer LO, Joann! I really like the use of your "page pebbles" on your splash splash title and the button in the center of the sun. Your papers coordinate perfectly and your color choices are so happy :)

    ReplyDelete