Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Precious Girl

This is a card that I made when Scrappy Moms Stamps was having a call for her design team.  I chose to create a card for a baby girl.  I used Storybook for the card base (weld two images at 6.75) and I cut another at 6 (polka dot pattern paper)  and Nursery Rhymes for the font (all cut at 5). I cut the font twice, once with the pink paper and another with the pattern paper. I then trimmed off "Precious" from the pattern paper and glued it to the pink paper. Well here is the card, hope you like it!


Supplies:
Cricut Cartridges: Nursery Rhymes, Storybook
Stampin Up: Crushed Curry, Pixie Pink (card stock)
The Paper Studio: Jung-a-Low, Bung-a-Low BABY (all pattern card stock)
Ink: Crushed Curry (SU), Staz On-Jet Black
Stamp: All night media-Woodgrain, Fabulous Phrases (SU)
Flowers: Prima Market-Summer Fun
Popdots
Brads
Jewels
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment