Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Tags!

Hi, today I am showing a few more things that you can make using the Close to my Heart Artiste Cricut Cartridge along with the coordinating Very Merry Christmas (October Stamp set). Now keep in mind that if you spend $50.00 you can get this stamp set for just $5.00m (only until October 31). It truly is a must have stamp set!

I decided to make a few tags. I did the same cuts a few times and tried showing you a few ways that you could change the look just by adding layers, or if you like the simple look, you could just leave some layers out. You can use them ANY way you want. If you like to bake during the holidays you could wrap them around your baked good, stick them on top of jars (like I did...lol), embellishments or simply just use them as tags. Use your imagination!


Using the Artiste Cartridge, (pg 50) I cut the brown out at 1 1/4, the green (pg 79) at 2 and the stamped piece at 1 3/4. Real super easy and then embellished it a little! Could be used as a tag or wrapped around a jar.


 All I did here was to add another bow to add more dimension. Really love this look! I cut this out from pg.55 at 7 1/2. It looks super cute on top of the jar!


 If you are looking for less, this look is really nice too, all I did was remove the brown fan. Still super cute!


This is a whole different tag (pg. 35) I cut the designer paper at 3 1/2 and the green at 3. I placed the tag with some non permanent tape so it could easily be removed and be used as a Christmas gift tag, if the persons receiving this gift would like to use it.

Hope you enjoyed it!

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment