Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Monday, November 5, 2012

Designer Challenge with MCT

While trying to get caught up with reading some of my favorite blogs, I came across MCT Designer Challenge. The challenge was to create a large decorative tag, anything goes as long as it's 4x6 or larger and it includes My Creative Time stamp set and or dies in any way.

I am going to a baby shower this weekend and the theme is Texas Ranger Baseball. With that being said I knew exactly the stamp set that I was going to use, The Grand Slam Stamp Set. I used several cartridges for this project, the initials on the tag are the baby's. So here it is!


Tag cut at 7 inches with the Close to My Heart Artiste Cartridge
Glove cut at 3.75 inches with the Sports Mania Cartridge
Baseball cut at 2 inches with the Sports Mania Cartridge
Letters cut at 2 inches with the A Child's Year Cartridge
Banner (red) cut at 1 inch, (white) at 3/4 of an inch with the Close to My Heart Artiste Cartridge


Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. What a neat tag! These would be great to make for the whole team!!! Great idea!!! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer's Challenge :)

    ~ Cassandra

    ReplyDelete