Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Friday, August 15, 2014

"Happy Birthday" Distress Ink Fun

Hi, today I have a fun card I made using the distress inks from Tim Holtz. I am loving my stash and am having super fun creating with them.

First I white heat embossed my sentiment on my watercolor paper and after placing two different colors of distress inks on my craft mat and spraying it with water I then placed my watercolor paper right on top and pressed down. I picked up my paper and moved it around to help the colors move on the paper. I really love the look and the way my card turned out. I am definitely going to make another card like this one...lol!

Here is my card:



Thanks for stopping by!

For an awesome shopping online experience shop at Butterfly Reflections Ink.

Supplies used (links may have related items in case item is not stocked):


1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card! I absolutely looooooooooooooove the deep watercolor! Beautiful! LOVE LOVE LOVE the simple design!

    THANKS so much for leaving some love on the BRI blog for me! You made my day <3 HUGS!

    ReplyDelete