Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Crafty Goodies

Hi, crafty friends! I just wanted to stop by and let you know about a few things.

In case you missed it yesterday, The Crafty Pickle etsy shop was stocked with some awesome new sequins! Here is a look at the new sequins!




Aren't they stunning!?!?!? I absolutely love them and can't wait to get my hands on them! Not only is there sequins stunning, but their flair is absolutely wonderful! There are tons of great designs and custom orders are also available! And their packaging, oh my, even includes some sequins. Here's a look at how they'll come when you place your order...just plain gorgeous!


The last thing that I would like to share is that I recently created a facebook page for my blog, I would love for you to be a follower there and also here :) Stay tuned as I'm working on a few Valentine's project that I should have up by the end of this week! 

Thanks for stopping by, I truly appreciate it!

Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment