Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Happy Birthday Card

Hi! I'm so happy that you have stopped by!

Today I am sharing a birthday card with you...


As I mentioned in one of my previous post, I recently purchased the CTMH Artbooking Cricut collection and one of the many reasons was the overlay images.  I love stencils and modeling paste and thought that it would be fun to be able to create some of my own stencils and size them to whichever size I wanted.

Here is a look at how the image on page 53 turned out when I took some transparency and cut the image at 5 inches creating my own stencil...


I just placed my stencil on my card base and applied the modeling paste right on top. It was so easy and I was really happy with the results and the best thing is that I can reuse my stencil...woohoo! There are so many great images on this cartridge, I'm telling you, it's a must have.


I took some watercolor paper and used my cricut and the Artbooking cartridge to cut the circle swirl image from pg 55, the tag from pg 83, and the happy birthday image from pg 86.  I stamped a butterfly image using the CTMH Sweet Moments stamp set on my tag with some white embossing powder. I then used CTMH Inks Lagoon and Cotton Candy, to water color my images by adding some ink on a clear block and than taking some water and a brush to pick up the color and adding it to my images creating an ombre look.

To finish off my card I added a beautiful flair from the Family Themed Flair. These are so nice and could be used to personalize any card or project for your loved one.

Hope you enjoyed and thanks again for stopping by and as always don't forget to check out TCP Etsy shop to pick up some awesome flair. There are tons of great new items in the store!

                                                                      
                                                                      Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment