Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Happy Birthday Card

Hi!

Today I have a very easy masculine birthday card! This card literally took 10 minutes to make...how awesome is that?!?!

Here it is...


I stamped my sentiment with VersaMark using the CTMH-Joyful Birthday stamp set and embossed it with Ranger Super White Powder. I then took some distress ink and just inked around my sentiment. To finish the card, I added some fun star sequins from TCP (when you order flair from TCP, you get a nice surprise of fun sequins packed with your order).

Don't forget to stop by TCP etsy shop and pick you some goodies and also stop by TCP blog on Monday for a fun blog hop and giveaway!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment