Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Thursday, February 26, 2015

"The World's Greatest Brother"

Hi, thanks for stopping by today! I am sharing with you another masculine card. A quick tip that I found was, pick your color combo out first and you'll find out that the card will come together quite quickly.


I started off with a dotted stencil and some CTMH Lagoon ink to created a faded corner background. I cut the label using the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge and stamped the image with a coordinating stamp set Perfect fit- Frames Flair with some CTMH Slate Ink,

I also used the stamp set Perfect fit- Dad Holiday to stamp the "World's Greatest" on some vellum, finished the card off by cutting a few banner shape pieces, some yellow orange twine and of course some TCP Family Themed Flair!



Hope you enjoyed today's card and as always thanks for stopping by!!

Supplies used
CTMH Inks:  LagoonSlate

No comments:

Post a Comment