Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Thursday, March 5, 2015

"Thanks"

Hi and thanks for stopping by! Today I have a quick and easy thank you card using the CTMH Artiste Cartridge.


I cut several of the diamond image (pg. 49) out of some different colored card stock and clear embossed a few of them using the Honeycomb Flair to add some texture. I randomly placed them to create a fun background for my card. I then cut "Thanks" (pg. 65) for my sentiment, 4 times and stacked them on top of one another to add dimension and placed it on top of  the banner (pg. 35) in which was cut from vellum.



I finished off my card by adding a few adhesive pearls. That's it, hope you liked it and as always, thanks for stopping by!

Don't forget to check out TCP Close to My Heart page!

Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment