Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday Challenge

Hi, and thank you so much for stopping by!

I'm participating in the SSS-Work It Wednesday challenge "Spring Theme". First time ever to participate and definitely not my last, lol! I used the same flower stamp set to create 3 different cards.


For my first card, I stamped my background using the SSS-Favorite Flowers with a few Avery Elle inks. I placed some vellum on top to help soften by background and stamped my sentiment with some Memento Black Ink using the PS-Bold Buzzwords. Finished my card with some TCP sequins.


For my second card, I kept it super simple. Simply stamped my images and sentiment and finished it off by adding a few pearls to my flowers.


For my last card, I stamped my images on some watercolor paper and simply watercolored them. After cutting them out, I placed them with some foam adhesive and stamped my sentiment using
PS-Spiritual Sampler.

That is it, thanks so much for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!

Supplies used:



No comments:

Post a Comment