Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Thursday, August 13, 2015

A Little Update/Sneak Peek

Hi, and thank you so much for stopping by!

First, I wanted to share with you that The Crafty Pickle Etsy Shop will reopen tomorrow with TONS of new product definitely worth checking out!

Second, last week Pretty Cute Stamps released their August 2015 stamp set! If you haven't heard of them or didn't get a chance to stop by, click HERE to take a look at their adorable stamp sets! You really need to check them out!

And last but not least, I wanted to give you a little sneak peek at my card that will be up tomorrow! So please come back, because I might have a *GIVEAWAY* (hint, hint, LOL)!



As always, thank you so much for stopping by and have a FABULOUS day!

No comments:

Post a Comment