Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Mini Note Card Teacher Gift Set

Happy Thursday friends!

Stopping by to share a fun little gift set that I made for my son's teacher! 


I started off with a piece of 3x8 card stock and scored at 4 to give me a 3x4 card. I stamped the border onto the base of my card from the Celebrate Today stamp set from Pretty Cute Stamps.  I took the SVG cutting file to cut my images from some card stock and then stamped the adorable coordinating images using The Write Stuff stamp set, also from Pretty Cute Stamps. I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers to color my images...aren't these images ADORABLE?!?!?!

To finish off these mini note cards, I placed some foam adhesive behind my images stamped the coordinating sentiments (from The Write Stuff stamp set) and added some TCP Jolly Holiday Relish Mix. I love this mix, especially because as you can see you get a variety of sizes and colors (red, green, yellow, light green, and white). You definitely need to stop by the TCP shop, there are some great new Relish Mixes that you need to check out!


I also used my envelope punch board to make some envelopes to go along with my cards. I placed all of my cards and envelopes in a cello bag, closed it with some washi and wrapped some twine to the top.


That's all for today! Make sure to stop by The Pretty Cute Stamps shop to check out the new stamp sets and make sure to follow so that you can stay updated on new releases, sneak peeks and design team member post! 

Hope you enjoyed today's mini project and I hope you have a FABULOUS day!

Supplies used

4 comments:

  1. Simply adorable, Joann! These stamps are so cute too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Taniesa! I love this stamp set!!

      Delete
    2. Thank you Taniesa! I love this stamp set!!

      Delete
    3. Thank you Taniesa! I love this stamp set!!

      Delete