Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Thursday, September 24, 2015

"Make It Merry" CTMH Stamp Set

Hi crafty friends! Today I am sharing two Christmas cards that I made for The Crafty Pickle Blog using Close to My Heart "Make It Merry" stamp set.

Here is my first card...


I used CTMH Artbooking Cricut Cartridge to cut my tag, which coordinates with this stamp set. I took CTMH Pear and Topiary Inks to stamp my image onto my tag (I tried to create an ombre effect, it's acutally a bit more noticeable in person). I cut a piece of vellum a bit smaller than my colored card stock and then tied some ribbon to my top panel before gluing it down to my card base.

I finished it off by adding a bell to a bow I tied, scattered a few TCP Relish Mix and popped my label on some foam adhesive to add a bit more dimension to my card. That is all for this card!


Now my next card is mimicking a card that I posted on my blog a few days ago. I loved how it turned out, I did make a few changes to make it a little different.

Here it is...


I took some stitched circle dies I have to cut my circles out of some pattern paper. I stamped my sentiment, also from "Make It Merry", onto some vellum with VersaMark and heat embossed it with some black embossing powder.

I drew some white lines and then glued my circles down, adding some dimension to 2 of them.  I scattered some tone on tone TCP Relish Mix to match with the pattern paper. Super easy and simple!


Well that is all for today! Thank you so much for stopping by!



Supplies used
Close to My Heart  "Make It Merry" stamp set
CTMH Pear and Topiary Inks

1 comment:

  1. Love these cards! So smart to use a design again that is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete