Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Pretty Cute Stamps September 2015 Sneak Peeks

Hi friends, thank you so much for stopping by!

I am so excited to be sharing my first DT Sneak Peeks with Pretty Cute Stamps!!  With that being said, let's get started with Day 3 of the Pretty Cute Stamps September 2015 release!!


Today I am giving you a sneak peek at the "Gingerbread Kisses" stamp set! This my friends is a must have stamp set, it's soooo ADORABLE! It's filled with of course, some adorable images and some awesome sentiments. 


Here is the card I created using this stamp set...


I used my copics to color my cute Gingerbread's and added some stickles for some fun shine. I stamped one of the sentiments to one of the card layers and then popped the frame up with some fun foam to help add a bit of dimension. You could totally turn this into a shaker card, but I just went with a simpler look. 


I finished my card by tying a bow and with some bells! That is all, thanks so much for stopping by! 

Don't forget to stop by Pretty Cute Stamp to see some of the other Design Team projects and to pick up this cute Candy Cane Mouse FREE, today only!

Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment