Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Birthday Gift Card Holder

Hi friends, thank you so much for stopping by this Saturday! Today I am sharing a super simply gift card holder using PCS Wish Big stamp set! This project would also be great to make for the "Ribbon Challenge" that Pretty Cute Stamps is having. Click HERE for more details!


I started out by cutting my gift card holder using CTMH Artiste Cartridge out of some #110 Neenah Solar White card stock and cut some pattern paper to wrapped it around my gift card holder. 

Taking a stitched circle die and some ink, I stamped the cake image from the Wish Big stamp set onto it and took the phrase "It's your birthday" and stamped that on top.


I also decided to decorate the inside with more pattern paper and another fabulous sentiment from the same stamp set! I finished off my gift card by adding some ribbon to help keep it closed!

Well that is all that I have for you today! Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment