Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Pretty Cute Stamps March 2016 Sneak Peek Day 1

Happy Wednesday friends! So happy that you have stopped by! Today is the first day of sneak peeks for Pretty Cute Stamps March 2016 stamp release! 

Here is my sneak peek using the new "Grow" stamp set that will be released on Friday!


This stamp set has some really really really GREAT sentiments! I wanted to use them all, lol! I took a few of the images from the stamp set and used my ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers to color the cute seed packets and the images.

Well that's all I have for you today! Please stop by Pretty Cute Stamps blog to visit and see more sneak peeks from the other design team members!

Before you leave, don't forget to pick up today's FREEBIE!
Happy Flower Cutting Files

Have a fabulous day!

3 comments:

  1. beautiful card and I love the sentiment! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card and I love the sentiment! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty. Love it!
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete