Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Friday, November 9, 2012

Simple Christmas Card

Good afternoon, today I have a very simple Christmas card! I like the idea of a simple card making because they are fast and easy and you can make tons of them! I used the Close to My Heart Pear & Partridge Cardmaking Kit along with some Cashmere cardstock.

I actually made my card to measure 4x11 so that I could get 3 base cards out of one 12x12 cashmere cardstock. The pattern paper measures at 4x2, Cocoa measures at 2 3/4 x 2 3/4 and Colonial White measures at 2 1/2 x 2 1/2. I also used 4 small red glitter gems and the stamp from the kit (the ribbon is from my scraps). I used the Cashmere Ink Pad for my inked image.

You could always add more to the card. Maybe create a background on the base of the card or simply make the words "A Merry Little" a different color. I just wanted to keep it simple in case someone needed an idea for a mass produce card using this fabulous paper!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment