Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

So Thankful for...

Hi, today I have a little project that I made for my beautiful mom! Just wanted to let her know how much I  love her and how much I'm thankful to have her in my life!


I used the Close to My Heart- Artiste Cartridge for the box, paper fan, banners and the flowers and A Friend Like you stamp set. All of the paper with the exception of the darker shade of pink and the green is from the Flirty Paper Packet, Close to My Heart.




For this project I purchased a 4x6 acrylic frame and glued a  post-it pad. Cut a 4x6 paper using the same designer paper, added some ribbon, roses and a matching pen to finish the project. If you have any questions regarding the projects, please feel to ask!

Hope you enjoyed!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment