Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

"Merry Christmas" Shaker Card

Hi! Today I am sharing a cool shaker card. But before I get started, have you check out the new and fabulous products in the TCP Etsy shop? If not, PLEASE stop by, there's some really great stuff!

I recently purchased the CTMH Artbooking Cricut Collection and let me tell you, I absolutely LOVE this cartridge! It's geared towards making mini-albums and layouts easier and faster, but you could totally use this awesome cartridge in so many ways.

So here is what I made...



I used some AC red foil specialty paper and cut an image that was meant for a mini-album page (Artbooking Handbook pg. 56) and made it into a shaker card! I used my gypsy to hide the ring holes (you could also use Cricut Craft Room) and sized it to where it would be a bit smaller than a standard A2 card. I took the "Merry Christmas" cut (from pg. 75) and used it as my sentiment for the front of my card.

As for my awesome sequins... did you know that when you place an order with TCP Etsy shop, it will come packaged with some fun sequins and what can you make with that awesome sequins you ask... A SHAKER CARD!!!

I hope you are leaving feeling inspired! It was super fun taking an image that was meant for something else and making it work in a whole new way.

Hope you enjoyed this card and as always, thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:


No comments:

Post a Comment