Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

"2015" Shaker Card

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I hope everyone is having fun getting ready for the new year! As for me and my little family, we plan to stay home where it will be cozy and safe, lol!

Today I am sharing with you a shaker card! I am totally in love with these types of cards, they are so fun to make and my family totally loves them.

Here it is:


I took the small images in the Lawn Fawn Snow Day and Avery Elle Cake & Candles Stamp Sets with some Gold Delicata Ink (this stuff is FABULOUS) to create my background. I tend to forget about those smaller images all the time and I'm glad I was able to put them to good stampin use, lol!

I then took some CTMH Black card stock and cut a 3 1/4 x 4 1/2 square and used the 3rd largest rectangle from the Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangles Stackables to create the open area in the middle. Placed some clear transparency and added a few layers of Kool Tak Clear Foam Adhesive (great stuff when you are making a shaker card that includes black on black to help hide the adhesive) to the back. I die cut some MFT Die-namics Sequins from gold card stock, this die set is nice because it has larger sized sequins to help add variety and also you could customize your sequins to fit the colors for your projects when you don't have any on hand.

Finally, I took Lawn Fawn Finley's 123s and cut "2015" out of some more gold card stock to help match the sequins in my shaker.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my card. Have a safe and Happy New Year!

Don't forget, today is the last day to get 30% off your entire purchase! Click here to go shopping!

Supplies used:
Gold Delicata Ink
Lawn Fawn Finley's 123s
Avery Elle Cake & Candles Stamp Sets
Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangles Stackables

No comments:

Post a Comment