Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Personalized Stationary

Hi crafty friends!

Today I wanted to share something I'm working on for some ladies that work with my mom. I'm creating some personalized stationary gifts that will have 5 note cards with 5 envelopes and place them inside a box. I haven't made the box yet, but I wanted to share with you the envelope with the note card.



I used CTMH The Best Things stamp set for my design and CTMH Monogram S stamp to personalize it. I backed it with cutting some black card stock with a 1 3/8 circle punch, added some dimensional adhesive and finished it off with adding a few dots and some rhinestones.



I then took my envelope and stamped the same image on the top left corner to match the note card. I didn't do much to it only because I wanted the note card to really show when it came out of the envelope.

CTMH has Monogram stamps from A-Z and they are only $2.95, so reasonable for such a pretty monogram that could be used for so many things and can easily be cut out with a 1 1/4 circle punch.

These were so easy and quick to make. Would make a lovely gift for a co-worker or even teachers! Hope you were inspired and thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment