Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Friday, April 10, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #181

Hi and thanks so much for stopping by.

Today I am joining the gals over at Freshly Made Sketches for the first time!! Like I mentioned in one of my previous post, I'm participating in different challenge to help myself become a better card maker and to keep my creative juices flowing!

Here is the sketch...

And here is my card...


I used some dots from Technique Tuesday Mom=Love stamp set to stamp out my background with some Avery Elle Pigment Inks.


I took some vellum and MFT- Birthday Sentiments stamp set to stamp out "happy" with some GoldenGlitz Delicata Ink and used my Cricut to cut "birthday".

I really like the way this card came out (sorry for the awful lighting, I'm REALLY trying to find a decent spot to get a better picture, I'm totally open for suggestions about lighting or maybe a lamp with a certain bulb that you use).

Thanks again for stopping by!

Supplies used

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! I love all of those "happy's"! Love how they're stamped on vellum! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Love the dots and the stamping on the vellum! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete