Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Friday, April 17, 2015

Teacher Appreciation Gift Card

Hi! Thank you so much for stopping by!

With Teacher Appreciation week literally around the corner (May 4-8), I wanted to share a card/gift card!

Here it is...


I stamped SSS- Alphabet Background for my back layer and took a piece of yellow card stock and stamped LF-Argyle Backdrops with some CTMH Honey Ink.  I added a red strip of red to the bottom of the yellow piece and stenciled in some dots using SSS-Medium Dots Stencil and CTMH Cranberry Ink.



To add the opening for my gift card I used the MFT- Gift Card Grooves (can I say AWESOME) and the LF-Scripty Thanks die for my sentiment.

Pretty easy and super cute! Hope this inspires you to create something for those lovely and hard working teachers. Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used

No comments:

Post a Comment