Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

"Thank You" Card

Hi crafty friends! So happy you could join my today! I have been missing in action for a while for a couple of reasons.

First, I was finishing and delivering all of my orders that were placed for Teacher Appreciation week, and what can I say I was truly blessed to get so many orders! Second, I turned the big 30, WOOHOO, and my husband gave me the biggest surprise (totally did not expect it) he crashed my craft room!!! Even though the crash didn't go entirely as he planned (which included having to let go THREE contractors), he made me the happiest woman on earth and made me feel beyond special knowing that he believes in what I LOVE to do (pictures coming soon)!!

Well with all that being said here is today's card...


I purchased a few ink pads from Simon Says Stamp when they had them on sale, and what can I say... I LOVE these inks!! I stamped my background using SSS-Wide Stripes with some SSS Ink Lemon Chiffon. Then I took Avery Elle Laurels (one of my favorite stamp and die set) to create a bundle of flowers, stamping them out with SSS Inks (Mint, Beanstalk Green,Cotton Candy, Lavender) note: I used the 2nd generation for Beanstalk Green.


I created a cluster and added my sentiment in the upper right hand corner. To finish my card, I added a few Something Shiny sequins from TCP.

Hope you enjoyed and thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used

1 comment: