Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Friday, May 29, 2015

Hippo Birdie to You!

Hi, and thanks for stopping by! Today I'm sharing a card that I made for Butterfly Reflections Ink.

Here it is...



 I started off with a  4 1/2 x 4 1/2 card base. I took some pattern paper from the Avery Elle Everyday Collection 6x6 paper pad and took the largest square using MFT-Cross-Stitched Square die set to cut my first square. I then took the 3rd largest square and some white card stock for my last square.

Taking Lawn Fawn Year Four stamp and die set (I absolutely LOVE this mini set), I stamped, embossed and watercolored my images on some watercolor paper! This was my first time and I really like the way my little critters and balloons turned out.



Finished my card by stamping the sentiment at the bottom and added some foam adhesive to my images and squares to help add some fabulous dimension to the card.

Well that is all! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies used

No comments:

Post a Comment