Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

"Grateful for You" CTMH Cricut Artistry Cartridge

Happy Tuesday, friends! Today I am sharing this card over at The Crafty Pickle blog. I used Close to My Heart Cricut Artistry Cartridge to create it.

Here is my simple card for today...


This cartridge seriously has some fabulous cut designs! I used the image on page 45 in the handbook to create my card with my Cricut. I started out by placing a 4 x 5 1/4 rectangle on my screen and placed the solid image (pg. 45 ) right in the center. I then hit the slice button to cut the image out, I used some CTMH Cardstock (this exact pattern is the retired one, but you could definitely pick up the new patterns HERE) to use as my top panel. I also cut the coordinating "Grateful For You" image from the same page out of some brown card stock.


I then took my card base and placed my top panel on top and traced my image to it to cut it out with a craft knife, I did this because I wanted to add some acetate to see through the card. So when I was done with that I glued my acetate piece to my card base then layered my top panel and finally glued my "Grateful For You" image right in the center.

I finished my card by gluing some TCP Relish Mix and added some Wink of Stella glitter to my image. Super simple card but I really like the way it turned out! It's also a great card to make multiples of if you need several because of the simplicity of it.

Well thanks so much for stopping by, have a FABULOUS day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment