Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

"Happy Birthday" CTMH Build-a-Cake

Hi friends! Today I am  this birthday card over at The Crafty Pickle Blog. I used the Close to My Heart "Build-a-Cake" stamp set to create it!



I started off my stamping my cake image using CTMH Inks in colors Black, Honey and Cotton Candy! I did want to point out that the top layer image of my cake is part of the stamp set (the original image has some flowers, but after I stamped my image I took a blending pen and some of the Cotton Candy ink and filled those flowers in to give me a polka dotted cake layer). I then took a black gel pen to outline my cake and add some small details to my flower on top and simply layered my top panel to some pattern paper.

I completed my card by stamping my sentiment onto some vellum and adhered both my sentiment and some AWESOME TCP Relish Mix to my card. I know in the first picture my top left sequins look a bit purple but it's actually pink, I think my light was hitting it a bit too much, but you can see the pink in the second photo a lot better.


Well that is all for today, thank you so much for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!

Here is a look at the stamp set I used!





No comments:

Post a Comment