Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

"Oh Happy Day" CTMH Cricut Artiste Collection

Hi friends, thank you so much for stopping by!

Today I am sharing this card over at The Crafty Pickle blog and I would love if you could stop by their blog to check out other projects from the other Design Team Members.

As you may know, I own 4 out of 5 of the Cricut Collections that Close to My Heart offers. I absolutely love them. So with that being said I took one of the stamp sets from the Cricut Artiste Collection to create my card!


I started out with stamping and masking some balloons onto my front panel using CTMH Inks in colors Lagoon, Cotton Candy, and Honey and stamped the balloon strings using the same stamp set with some CTMH Black Ink.

Using the same stamp set from the Cricut Artiste Collection, I took one of the sentiments and stamped it with some Honey Ink and used my scissors to cut it out, there is an image on this cartridge that will cut this banner.


Before gluing my top panel to the base of my card, I took an older CTMH stamp set One Way Border and stamped one of the images multiple times with Black Ink to create a background. I finished it off by gluing my top panel down and gluing some TCP Relish Mix to my card.

Hope you enjoyed and thank you so much for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!

Supplies used
CTMH Inks LagoonCotton CandyHoneyBlack
CTMH stamp set One Way Border 


No comments:

Post a Comment