Today I am sharing some fun treats! These will be great for classmates, students, and even coworkers. I received some personalized flair with the names of my kids from TCP etsy shop and used them to personalized some treats for Valentines.
Here are the steps:
- Start with a 3 1/2 x 4 piece of White Daisy cardstock
- On the 3 1/2 inch side score at 1/2 and 3
- Rotate clockwise and on the 4 inch side score at 7/8
- After you have scored everything place your piece of cardstock where the 3 1/2 inch side is horizontal and the 4 inch side is vertical.
- There will be two rectangles at the bottom left and right corner, take some scissors and remove those two sections.
- I took my corner rounder and rounded the top corners and the bottom corner (the part that will fold up)
I layered them and added my beautiful personalized flair. Finishing them off by cutting some gold pieces of cardstock into banners and a cherry lollipop!
I hope you enjoyed today's mini project. Thanks for stopping by!
*Giveaway* Leave a comment on The Crafty Pickle blog to win a Close To My Heart stamp set and goodies out of The Crafty Pickle prize bin. Winner will be chosen Monday,Feb. 2 2015! Good Luck!!!
CTMH - White Daisy cardstock