Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

"Hello" Card

Hi there! I wanted to share a card that I made using some distress inks. This passed weekend I purchased a few of Tim Holtz distress ink and played around with a few techniques that I've been wanting to try.

I started out by stamping my images on watercolor paper and after I had all of my images stamped I sprayed water as few times on my entire card. After it dried, I just added some letter stickers and a few sequence to finish off my card.

Here is my card:




I absolutely love how it turned out! I really love this easy and fun technique. Stay tuned for another distress ink card!

Thanks for stopping by!
 Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Avery Elle-Oh Happy Day, Laurels
Hobby Lobby: Watercolor Paper


No comments:

Post a Comment