Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Pin Inspired #2

Hi! Today's card was inspired by many cards that I came across while searching on pinterest!  It is a very different type of card than my usual, it's a card in a box. They are super cute and fun to make.

My mom is my #1 fan, lol, so I like to surprise her with different styles of birthday cards each year. When I came across this one I knew I had to try it.  I used a DCWV paper pack to create the entire card. I chose a few sheet from the pack and fussy cut some flowers and a few other designs to use as embellishments. I used some acetate to hold the flowers up in the middle and tons of foam adhesive to really add dimension to this card.

So with all that said, here is the card:

Front

Left Side


Right Side

Back side

Supplies:
Paper: DCWV-The Black Currant Stack
Stamps: Stampin' Up-Well Scripted
Ink: Close to My Heart-Black

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment