Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Pin Inspired #1

Hi there! I know it's been a while, haven't stopped crafting but ready to get back to blogging. So with that said, I would like to start something new. At times I find myself needing to make a quick card and don't know where to start or what color scheme I would like to use and that is where my addiction to Pinterest comes in handy, lol.

My plan is to take an inspiration (totally giving the creator of the original ALL the credit) and making a few changes to make it my own.

First inspiration is a beautiful black, pink and white color scheme. You can see it HERE! Isn't it gorgeous! I absolutely fell in love with the color combo and the simplicity yet elegant look of this card!


Here is my version of the card:





Supplies
Card stock: Stampin Up- Basic Black and Natural White
Stamp: Papertrey Ink- Text Style
Jenni Bowlin: Butterfly Embellishment
Ink: CTMH- Black

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment