Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Pin Inspired #3 "Thinking of You"

Hi! Today I have another pin inspired card. I've been in this "vintagie" (don't know if that's a real word, lol) with gold kinda mood. While going through my stash I found the Flea Market collection from Maggie Holmes and new right away it would be perfect.

My inspiration was a card sketch from one of my pins on Pinterest (view here).

Here it is:



I used a 1 inch circle punch to cut out my circles using different patterns from the collection. I also added a larger piece of vellum on top to give it a frosted look. I added my sentiment with gold embossing powder and some gold sequins to finish it off then popped the top layer with some foam adhesive and there's my finished card. Hope you enjoyed my card for today!

Thanks for stopping by!

For an awesome shopping online experience shop at Butterfly Reflections Ink.

Supplies used (links may have related items in case item is not stocked):
Stamp: Avery Elle-Laurels
Embossing Powders: Zing Gold Metallic Finish
1 inch circle punch
Vellum

No comments:

Post a Comment