Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Monday, June 8, 2015

The Crafty Pickle Blog Hop

Welcome to The Crafty Pickle blog hop!

Today our creative team will be sharing with you ideas on using Flair, Sequins, Close To My Heart
stamps, and more. All of us Pickle Gals received the same kit …so Hop around and see what each of us made with all the fun products in The Crafty Pickle Shop!!!

Make sure you leave a comment on each blog as you hop along for extra chances at winning some
fabulous prizes.  You have until Friday June 12th to comment and winners will be announced on Monday June 15th!

Prepare to be inspired by our awesome, creative crafty pickle team!



Hi, and thank you so much for joining us!

When I received my kit, I absolutely feel in love with the colors and embellishments.  Within my kit, I received an awesome Memory Protectors Flip Flaps 3x4 and after looking at it I knew exactly what I wanted to use it for...



I turned the protector into a gift card holder/shaker! I cut a piece of vellum a bit smaller than my Memory Protector and placed some scor tape to the top. I then carefully slid the vellum piece into the protector and carfeully placed some Butterfly Kisses and Spring Fling sequins inside and then sealed it down. This helped with keeping the sequins from falling out and still left an open seal to place my gift card on the other side.

(this is the back of the Memory Protector Flip Flap)

The other great thing about the Memory Protectors Flip Flaps 3x4 is that they come with an adhesive strip.

Now onto my next project.


I started with cutting some tags out of some White Daisy card stock with my cricut and the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge. I then took some CTMH Slate Ink to stamp my sentiment to all of my tags with the You Mean the World to Me stamp set. On 2 of the tags I stamped a border from the One-Way Borders stamp set to add a little design with some CTMH Pear Ink.

I simply continued with cutting different sizes of paper strips from different patterns using the Blossom Paper Pack, added some Glacier Extra Thick Twine and finished them off by adding some embellishments using Spring flair and  Butterfly Kisses sequins.

Hope you are leaving inspired and once again thanks for visiting.
Next up on the blog hop is Kristin!

If you get lost along the way here is the order of the hop.







And don’t forget to go back to The Crafty Pickle blog when you’re done and comment there too! That’s chances to win!

Happy Hopping!

8 comments:

  1. Omg! Love the shaker pocket!! I have been wanting to tackle these, so might just have the inspiration now!!! Amy G

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Amy, your words mean A LOT! Have fun making one!

      Delete
  2. I love that shaker pocket!! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shaker pocket, fabulous idea!!! The tags are just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim! I had tons of fun making the tags!

      Delete