Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Friday, June 26, 2015

FlairTastic Friday

Hi friends! So HAPPY you have stopped by!

The Crafty Pickle has a fun new blog feature in which we are showing a fun way to use some awesome flair! So with that being said our first feature is "Gifts"!


There are many ways of using flair when you are gift wrapping a present. Maybe like using it as an embellishment on a tag or simply using it to embellish your focal point, for instance like I did. In this case I wanted to make my flair the focal point and personalize it with a small sentiment!

I simply took some Black StazOn ink and stamped a sentiment on my Yellow Patterned Flair to customize it! That's the beauty of these Color Pop Flair, they have a beautiful background and you can stamp anything you like on them to fit your projects!



I also used the CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge to cut out my cute little box from some Cashmere Cardstock and my flower using Gypsy and Pear Cardstock . I used the Countdown stamp set to stamp my background on my box, some Thistle Extra Thick Twine to wrap around and some sequins from the Spring Fling mix to finish off my card!

Thanks again for stopping by, have a fabulous day and weekend!

Supplies used
CTMH Cardstock CashmereGypsyPear
CTMH Stamp Countdown

No comments:

Post a Comment