Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Friday, June 12, 2015

"World's Greatest Dad"

Happy Friday, thank you so much for stopping by! With Father's Day just a few days away, I decided to share a special "Dad" card with you!

Here it is...


I kept it super simple. I started off by cutting 3 tie's using the CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge out of some CTMH White Daisy card stock with my cricut. I then stamped a coordinating tie image from the Perfect Fit-Dad Holiday stamp set with some Lagoon and Honey Ink.

Using the same stamp set I stamped "World's Greatest" on a 2 inch circle piece of vellum with some Versa Mark and used some black embossing powder and then placed a flair from TCP Family themed flair set right in the center. I finished the card by adding some foam adhesive to the tie's and drew a white square to add a little something.


Hope you enjoyed today's card, and as always thanks for stopping by and have a FABULOUS day!

Supplies used
CTMH stamp set - Perfect Fit-Dad Holiday
CTMH Inks- LagoonHoney

No comments:

Post a Comment