Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Friday, June 5, 2015

Distress Ink Blending Birthday Card

Hi and Happy Friday!

Today I have a birthday card to share with you. I haven't used my distress inks in a while and thought I should put them to use.

Here is today's card...


First, I stamped the Neat & Tangle Tiny Triangles with some Versa Mark and added some white embossing powder to heat emboss my image.  I then took some Distress Inks in colors Crushed Olive and Tumbled Glass and blended them together. I decided to take some clear acetate to stamp my sentiment using the Avery Elle Number Balloons and carefully glued it on top of my background. 

I took a slightly larger piece of black card stock to help border my front panel and then took some watercolor paint in black to "splash" some on my card base. I finished it off my adding some We R Memory Keepers Enamel Shapes, twine and foam adhesive to my front panel.



Hope you enjoyed today's card! Thank you so much for stopping by, have a FABULOUS weekend!

Supplies used

No comments:

Post a Comment