Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Candy Bar Treat Boxes

Hi friends, today I am sharing this fun post over at The Crafty Pickle blog!

I'm currently working on a few items for an upcoming craft fair that I will be participating in. I shared this project last year in December, a step-by-step on how to make the box treat, but this time around I used my Cricut and a couple of the CTMH Cricut Cartridges to decorate my boxes.

Here are a couple that I've made so far...


I used the CTMH Artistry Cartridge to cut out my snowflakes out of some glitter card stock and added some foam dimensional to add a bit of dimension to them.


 I took the Treats of Friendship stamp set, also from Close to My Heart, to stamp the cute image on my tag.

The deer and the design behind the deer came from the CTMH Artistry Cartridge and the ornament was cut using the CTMH Artiste Cartridge. For the sentiment on the deer box, I used the CTMH Holiday Tags stamp set to add my sentiment.

I still have a few to finish, but I wanted to share the ones that were done and in case you were interested in the tutorial click HERE to read that post.

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you have a fabulous day!


No comments:

Post a Comment