Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Hello, Friend

Hi crafty friends!

 I wanted to stop by today and share a quick card that I made using Pretty Cute Stamps Rainbow stamp set!


I cut my frame out of some Canson Watercolor Paper using the Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Die set and took the 2 largest die to cut my inside panel and stamped my adorable rainbow image using some Versafine Onyx Black Ink.

I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to color in my image and some Tim Holtz Tumble Glass Distress Ink for my background. 


I added some water using the Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer ( I love this thing) to add a little of a distress look to my background and rainbow. Finished off my card my cutting a few clouds, adding the phrase Hello, Friend from the same stamp set, some foam adhesive to my frame and a cloud and finally couldn't go without adding a few sequins from The Crafty Pickle!

Well I hope you enjoyed today's card as much as I enjoyed making it, and as always thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment