Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Monday, March 14, 2016

"Thank You" cards

Happy Monday friends! 

Wanted to share a couple of thank you cards that I made this past weekend using the Thanks Simple Sentiments stamp set from Honey Bee Stamps!


Super easy and simple. I simply stamped the butterfly, using the same stamp set, onto some watercolor paper with some white embossing powder. After heat embossing it I took some distress ink and tried to create an ombre background.

I finished off the card by adding some pattern and glitter paper to the left side of my card and my sentiment.  I absolutely LOVE the big bold "thank you" sentiment and all of the mini phrases that come in this set! There are SO MANY different types of thank you cards you can make with it!

Well that's all I had for you today, thank you so much for stopping by!

Have a fabulous day!


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic thank you cards! I am in love with these brilliant designs. I will be organizing birthday party for my son and was searching for DIY décor inspirations. Have booked one of inexpensive kids’ party venue NYC and now looking for other things.

    ReplyDelete