Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

"You're In My Prayers" Card

Hi friends, hope that your week is going well! I wanted to stop by and share a card with you that I made for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! You can read more about it HERE!

Here's my card!

I started off by taking the Small Stitched Rectangle Die from Lawn Fawn to cut out a rectangle from some Ranger Distress Watercolor Cardstock and added some Fossilized Amber Distress Ink. To add a bit of a distressing look, I took the Distress Sprayer and lightly sprayed water to pick up some color.

I then took the MFT Stitched Oval Scallop Frames and cut them out of some white cardstock and added the smallest oval straight to my card with glue and added some fun foam to my larger oval to add some nice dimension.


I carefully stamped part of my sentiment to my card using the SSS Prayers stamp set and used the coordinating die (in which I cut 5 times to glue one on top of the other) to complete it.

Scattered a few clear sequins and called it quits! 

Well I hope you liked it, thanks so much for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the bright yellow showing through the frames - gorgeous design.
    Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete