Proverbs 8:17
"I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Boy's Mini Album

Hello, wonderful scrappers! I hope everyone's creative mind had a good rest!! I know I'm rested this morning, I mean come on now 2 blogs in 2 days...wow!! Just wanted to share a little something because I know I'm not the only one out there, but sometimes (actually many many times) I can not sleep because I'm constantly thinking of what I should do next...lol! I'm serious, many time after putting my son to sleep I've stayed awake until 2am.  I know, I know, I should be asleep with him, but sometimes that's my only time to scrap.  My husband calls our son the "Scrapping Baby" because he has to be around me when I scrap and he LOVES to watch my Cricut cut out my images...lol, no joke! So, as much as I love my son, he makes it a bit hard to scrap when he is up!! Here is some proof...




Now on to my project! Creations with Christina inspired me to create my first mini album.  I scrap lifted a few of her ideas, but tried to make them my own in some way. If you click on her name it will take you to her project. Here is my version and I hope you get inspired just like I did!







Supplies Used:
Cricut Cartridge: Boys will be Boys, Fabulous Finds
Designer Paper: The Paper Studio-Little Boys and Their Toys
Stamps: Inkadinkado-Baby Boy, Stampabilities-Notebook/Stars, Stampology-Boy, 
Hot off the Press-Stamped Stitches
Bind it All
Michael's Craft Store-10 things I Adore

I hope you enjoyed it and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thanks for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment